Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /storage/content/43/170043/compello.se/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59
Forum
Compello.se
  • Index
  •  » Allmänt
  •  » Do you have any experience with Italians?

#1 2019-07-06 11:36:07

konta
Medlem
Registrerad: 2019-04-21
Webbsida

Do you have any experience with Italians?

I sometimes visit different countries and noticed. That in some countries young people come, get acquainted, take care of themselves. While others, such as aggressive even do. How could that be so wonderful? Why so significantly people differ from each other depending on the country. Now I plan to fly to Italy and do not mind, there to make a new acquaintance or a little flirt with the Italians. What would you recommend? How to behave with them, how to communicate and what not to do in their society? Do you have any experience with Italians? How are they? Saying it's hot macho, is it?

#2 2019-07-07 13:49:57

Paranorm
Ny medlem
Registrerad: 2019-05-10

Re: Do you have any experience with Italians?

If a person is adequate, then it does not matter what nationality he is. This is my personal opinion. I may not believe it, but I think so. Meeting on the street or on the Internet - it does not matter. The main thing is that in the future people would open up to each other.

#3 2019-07-07 16:52:08

konta
Medlem
Registrerad: 2019-04-21
Webbsida

It's probably not the nationality, but the society in which they live. There were such cities where society is not very good, the standard of living is low, they are there and behaved not very well. Maybe it has something to do with the place on earth. Because for example, if you go to another, neighboring city, there are completely different people. Quite a different way of life, even if the same low standard of living. Where it is possible to breathe freely, and where it is depressing. And Pro Italians revered here https://www.tgdaily.com/social/italian- … ravelling/ And I wanted to visit this Sunny country even more.

#4 2019-07-07 19:03:14

hippi
Ny medlem
Registrerad: 2019-05-12

De av er som hanterar historia vet förmodligen att italienska kvinnor är mycket temperamentsfulla. Detta faktum formade drag karaktär, återspeglas i moderna italienska flickor. Samtidigt har de alltid varit välkomna män från hela världen. De är mycket lugna och aktiva när det gäller sexuella relationer. du kan bekanta dig med dem helt enkelt genom datingsidan som anges ovan.

#5 2019-08-15 07:07:46

Dimas11
Ny medlem
Registrerad: 2019-07-23

Impressions from a dating site ... So the person is arranged that his life is a continuous search, so we people are created. We don’t know what we want. So I feel like I'm in a whirlpool. What am I looking for, what do I want from life? The wider the scope we ask, the more confused the maze we get. People, like moths, fly into the light and, scorching, wonder why this is all happening. We all love to listen to stories, but not everyone is ready to stick into a story. What is it then? One thing is clear, that in every person’s subconscious, there is a thirst for action and adventure ...

• Index
  •  » Allmänt
  •  » Do you have any experience with Italians?

Sidfot